How do I get to the Hotel Astoria?
Please go to www.googlemaps.com and enter Hotel Astoria's address in the Search bar: 510 Bush St, San Francisco, CA, 94108. Then click on "Directions" and enter the address of your starting point to receive a map and text directions.
Bay Area Directions:
From North Bay
- Follow 101 South across the Golden Gate bridge. Follow 101 South through town along Lombard St. Turn right onto Van Ness Ave, continuing on 101 South. Turn left onto Bush St. Follow Bush St for 10 blocks. Hotel Astoria is at the corner of Grant Ave and Bush St.
From South Bay
- Follow 101 North to I-80 East towards Downtown/Bay Bridge. Take Seventh St exit and turn left onto Seventh St. Go 9 blocks and cross Market St until you reach Bush St. Turn right on Bush St and travel 4 blocks to the corner of Grant Ave. Hotel Astoria is on the left.
From East Bay
- Follow I-80 West across the Bay Bridge. From the right lane, take the Fremont St exit. Follow Fremont St for 3 blocks. Turn left on Mission St and continue until you reach 5th St. Turn right on 5th St and cross Market St where 5th St will become Cyril Magnin. Go to the end of the street (2 blocks) and turn right onto O'Farrell St. Go one block and turn left on Powell St. Continue on Powell until you reach Bush St. Turn right on Bush St for 1 block. Hotel Astoria is on the left corner of Grant Ave and Bush St.
- 13 Miles to the San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 18 Miles to the Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Available Public Transportation from the Airport:
- There are many different taxis and airport shuttle companies that will drive guests to the Hotel Astoria.
- The BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is also available to transport guests to the nearest station to our hotel. Please view the map below.